Agenda for 26–29 October,
MEETING OF ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22/WG 14 AND INCITS PL22.11
WG 14/N 1973
|26 October, 2015||09:00 – 12:00||Lunch||13:30 – 16:30|
|27 October, 2015||09:00 – 12:00||Lunch||13:30 – 16:00|
|28 October, 2015||09:00 – 12:00||Lunch||13:30 – 16:30|
|29 October, 2015||09:00 – 12:00||Lunch||13:30 – 16:30|
Royal Kona Resort
75-5852 Alii Drive
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740, USA
Phone: +1 808 329 3111
Thomas Plum (email@example.com)
Phone: +1 808 882 1255
Topic: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22/WG 14
Date: Every day, from Monday, October 26, 2015, to Thursday, October 29, 2015
Time: 9:00 am, Hawaii Time (Honolulu, GMT-10:00)
Meeting Number: (Please contact the Convener for the meeting number.)
Meeting Password: (Please contact the Convener for the password.)
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
- Go to https://iso-meetings.webex.com or open your WebEx mobile app.
- Enter the meeting number.
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (Please contact the Convener for the password.)
- Click "Join".
- To convert time zones, please click this link.
To join the audio conference only
- To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
- USA/Canada toll free: 1-855-299-5224
- Call-in toll-free number (UK): 0800-051-3810
- Global call-in numbers
- Toll-free dialing restrictions are here.
- Access code: (Please contact the Convener for the access code.)
- Go to help.
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
1.1 Opening Comments (Plum, Keaton)
1.2 Introduction of Participants/Roll Call
1.3 Procedures for this Meeting (Keaton)
1.4 Approval of Previous Minutes [N1929]
1.5 Review of Action Items and Resolutions
1.6 Approval of Agenda [N1973]
1.7 Identify National Bodies Sending Experts
2.1 SC 22
2.2 PL22.11/WG 14
2.3 PL22.16/WG 21
- WG 14 Standing Document 3 [N1972]
- Convener's Report and Business Plan [N1952]
2.5 WG 23
2.6 MISRA C
2.7 Other Liaison Activities
3.1 C Floating Point activity report
3.2 CPLEX activity report
4.1 Report on any teleconference meetings held
5.1 Future Meeting Schedule
5.2 Future Mailings
- Spring, 2016 – London, UK, 11–14 April, 2016WG 23 currently plans to follow WG 14 in the same location, 15–16 April.
See WG 23 for their definitive schedule.
- Fall, 2016 – Pittsburgh, PA, USA (Confirmed, Dates TBD)
- Spring, 2017 – Markham, ON, Canada (tentative)
- Post Kona – 30-November-2015
- Pre London – 14-March-2016
- Post London – 09-May-2016
- Controlling expression of
_Genericprimary expression [N1930]
- Extra range errors [N1941]
- Macro invocation split over many files [N1942]
__FILE__in macro replacement list [N1943]
- Invalid characters in
- Problem with the specification of
- Inconsistent specifications for arithmetic on atomic objects [N1955]
volatilesemantics for lvalues [N1956]
nanshould take a string argument [N1957]
- Valid uses of the
- Proposal for thread-safe
- Unclear specification of
mtx_trylockon non-recursive mutexes [N1963]
cnd_timewaitshould allow spurious wake-ups [N1964]
- Monday afternoon: CPLEX working draft [N1966]
- Tuesday morning: Transactional Memory Support for C [N1961]
- Updated Draft of TS 18661-5 [N1968]
- Updated Field Experience With Annex K — Bounds Checking Interfaces [N1969]
7.1 Discussion on the Defect Report Process
7.2 IS 9899:2011 Defect Reports [N1931]
7.3 TS 17961:2013 Defect Reports [N1932]
- Proposed resolution for DR 439 [N1965]
8.1 Begin discussion of the future of the C standard
- Translation to LaTeX
- Technical Corrigendum
- Future Updates
9.1 Review of Decisions Reached
9.2 Review of Action Items
Agenda for the PL22.11/US TAG Meeting, Tuesday of the meeting week at 16:00